Friday, May 19, 2006

Phacoemulsification...

This entry is a short one. Something of self-indulgence, self-motivation and a mark of career milestone.

I was very happy with myself yesterday. Was beaming from ear to ear. It was a sweet achievement. I made a bit of progress in my career and training.
I was surprised that i could do it at the first try. Maybe not the whole process, but a crucial one. Even Boss complimented. "Not bad for a first timer eh??". I guess sometimes, i underestimate myself.
I did grooving and a bit of phacoemulsification. That is the latest technique in cataract surgery. I felt proud of myself.... which does not come often. Hehehehe...
And due to moments like this, the passion for achieving greater success, keeps on burning.
Aminnnn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.