Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Coco Lee

About a month or two after we found Tamtam, I saw Coco lost, crying his lungs out in front of my neighbour's door. I gave him some food, then left for work. Thought of taking him in, but i have 5 already!!! But knowing the kids nearby my house are all cat-killas, my sis (as usual) rescued the kitten and took him in.

When i got home, he was asleep, all cleaned up as my sis had bathed him, and well fed. He had that doeful look.... tak sampai hati laaaaa. So, we welcomed him to our almost very crowded abode.

At first we thought Coco was a female. And as his fur is brown, like cocoa, we ( actually me ) named him after the famous Taiwanese singer, Coco Lee. When he grew bigger, his bonbon grew bigger too.... laaaaa jantan rupanya. Patutla main kasar. Like Tamtam, he plays around with all 10 claws spread wide!!



Mommy, come play with me!!

( Now tell me how can you resist that look?)

Coco and Tamtam at my mum's place...

Do you guys notice? Coco's whiskers had been cut short by an unknown animal-hater!!

Other than me, Coco also took Baby as his surrogate mother...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work free business cards templates 3 Comparison of lg kelvinator refrigerators price Refrigerator making noise

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.