Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I know what you did...

I found out who broke my car front signal light.

A neighbour (a guy and quite good lookin' i may add... eheks) told me he saw from his window, a Chinese guy pushing a taxi which was blocking his red, Iswara aeroback. Because the road was uneven, the taxi just reversed and crashed into my car. He even gave me the plate number of the culprit and the taxi. I thought i saw a taxi with a scratched bumper, a couple days ago, exactly where the spot should be if it was the one which hit my light.

I thought of searching for the Iswara. A red one is not hard to find. Perhaps leave a note under the wiper... SOMEONE SAW WHAT YOU DID TO MY CAR... then sign with my car plate number. Does that sound spooky enough? Just like that movie... 'I know what you did last summer'. Perhaps later, put a dead lizard, or cockroach or a dead bird... maybe more gross, a bloody, freshly enucleated human eyeball.....Muahahahahahaaarrr!!!! That is if i could find one.

Or maybe not...

The new light only cost me RM17. Not worth the trouble.


Maannnnn... sometimes it is hard to be kind...
Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.