Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Daughter...

Yesterday, I received birthday cards from Mak and Abah. Mak’s was a musical card… with a huge teddy bear picture in front, and abah signed his name with a cartoon character. That really made my day. I was beaming the whole day… macam orang angau kekekeke.....

I think I have never gotten myself into trouble. I was the obedient daughter, the one with good grades, the prefect in school, the only one who got into medicine in the whole family, the independent one whom they do not worry so much, the one who always finishes her food then asks for more eheks……

But I was also the kuat merajuk one, the stubborn daughter, the one whom male suitors are afraid of due to my straightforwardness and the title in front of my name, the one who gives them headache when it comes to the opposite sex…

I think no matter what, no matter how old I get, I will always be Mak and Abah’s little girl, their first born, the person who introduced them to parenthood…

And I'm lovin' every minute of it…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.