Sunday, September 25, 2005

Letter to him...

Waalaikumsalam,

Yeah, cosmetics do wonders nowadays. There are shows like extreme makeover etc where plastic surgeries and make-up could change just anybody to be more beautiful. Sure it gives one more confidence and boost the self-esteem. But can it make someone's heart and soul more beautiful?
Six years is a very long time. You have to learn to let go and move on. I knew this guy from his blog that he waited for one particular girl for 8 years. They finally broke up. I guess if someone or something is not meant to be, then it is not meant to be.

Yeah, we tend to compare. To our ex, to our mother or father. I think that's just human nature. But it is a bit unfair for that particular person kan?

Me? Well, almost got married twice. You know, the guy's parents datang rumah, cincin etc etc. My story is almost as colourful as my character i guess. I have dumped people before, got fooled, cheated, taken for granted, heartbroken etc etc. The usual Cerekarama or Drama Minggu Ini or soap operas. Been there, done that. I even almost became someone's second wife, with the blessings of the first wife, of course. I think i have been through a lot that nowadays, i almost don't bother anymore. Felines make better companions, true. They don't question your love.

Whatever reasons for marrying a person, be it economical or out of pure love, make sure it is for the right reasons.

A good friend of mine told me that i am too independent. That i don't need a man to take care of me, except for maybe companionship. Perhaps that's true. I think i am too secure in my own comfort zone. I am so used to do things by myself, for myself. All i need to think about is just me and myself.

I have fallen in love, then out of it. Some i regretted. Some i take as a lesson in life. Those that add colours to my life. Life is short kan? So, why dwell on things.

I guess i see most things in a humorous way. Jokes and laughters are good at hiding those sorrowful bit.

Till later.


Marina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.