Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I am angry...

I am angry…. still.

Dah mandi, dah solat….. tapi am still angry.

I am sick, recuperating and not 100% well yet. All the energy I have left, I wasted on anger.

Angry at that person.
Angry that he failed to understand.
Angry that he refused to listen.
Angry that after all the hurt he inflicted, he pretended as if nothing happened.
Angry that he brushed off all reasonings.
Angry that he is no longer that sweet, passionate, caring person I used to know.
Angry that he made jokes out of my misery.
Angry that he made me listen to his twisted preach, yet refused to listen to a single word I say…

I am angry.

I felt like pushing someone down, onto the tar-coated road, head first, from 17th floor…
I felt like rolling someone over and over again with Petronas oil kontena truck… yes, P. E. T. R. O. N. A. S!!!!!
I felt like shoving someone’s head into the blender and turn it on to the max… then feed it to the wild dogs!!

Man… I am so angry!!

I need some ice cream…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.