Saturday, October 29, 2005

Duit...duit...duit

Being single, i have to rely on me and myself for all expenditures, and the consequences of intermittent impulsive splurge...
This year, no baju raya, kasut raya, kuih raya etc. Just sent Mak and Abah some money. It has been a quite depressing year. Takde mood nak raya because of the upcoming exams. Birthday tahun ni pun tak cuti, siap on-call lagi.
With the bonus and scholarship received this month, i managed to pay off all my credit card debts. Yippe!!! Tinggal last installment for the computer next month je. Lepas tu financially merdeka!!
I do have to keep aside some money though:
1. nak betulkan aircond... dah tak sejuk, bau hapak, make a lot of noise.
2. nak betulkan screen my laptop. Kalau mahal sangat, maybe beli baru but tu kena tunggu next PC fair le. Maybe i'll trade in ke... my old fujitsu and this current twinhead.
3. Nak service kereta. Tapi buat kat hometown je la. Sini mahal.
4. Still owe my father 4k. Dah 2 tahun, tak habis-habis bayar lagi. He said tak payah, tapi kesian pulak. Banyak tu. Though he is still earning some side income, and takde anak nak tanggung lagi, hutang is still hutang. That's my principle.
Hmmmm... so far, itu la yang pending lagi.
Now, i can start saving again...
Money, money, moooooney......moooooonnnnneeeeyyyyyyy!!!! (macam lagu tema *the Apprentice*)
Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.