Saturday, June 25, 2005

Speedy Gonzales...

I am no miss goody-two-shoes. But i`m no miss perfect either. I do not like foul language. I don`t even call myself 'aku' when talking to my family and friends.... sometimes not even to myself. But i do swear when i get angry. My previous favourite word was shit, then it was crap.... that is if you consider it a swearing word.

I am pretty harmless. When i get annoyed by the driver who is driving at 60km/hr despite the speed limit clearly showing 90, i will just smile but swear out loud within the confine of my car. I don`t even honk. I don`t point my middle finger coz that won`t look nice with a ring on it.
But these recent few weeks, i tend to use the f word, yeah the 4 letter word. Some people just love to use this word. Ever watched a Brit movie? It has that f word in every sentence, like a comma or a full stop, or a 'lah' in bahasa melayu bukan kebangsaan. I never liked it, but i think due to some bad influence, jadi terikut-ikut. So, i decided to replace it with another word.
************
This morning i was late for work. There was a case presentation, journal club and departmental meeting. Didn`t want to create a scene by arriving late. Then there was this budak pompuan on a motorbike, cruising at 40km/hr, sekejap ke tengah sekejap ke tepi, then suddenly wwooosshhhhh went to the other side of the road as i was just about to overtake her.... I almost knocked her down!!!
&*)%$#....... SPEEEDDYYY GONZALESSSSSS!!!!.... came out instead...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! farm loans in indiana Leather sofa uk north andover police radar detector inaccuracy

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.