Thursday, June 16, 2005

Free tickets..and a long way homeeee...

I've just watched 2 movies back to back. Which cost me RM15.... ok la kan. Then today received 4 tickets to TGV. I think it was my Citibank rewards kut. Dah tak ingat. Aiseeyyyy... terlambat la. But anyways, there are still some more movies i wanna see..... hehehehehe...
1. Star wars 3
2. War of the worlds
3. Fantastic Four
4. dunno yet.... Tickets valid till 31 aug.

Got my road tax finally. Depan envelope Poslaju tu written.... Sampai esok... Ha ah ye le tuuuuuuu. My dad posted on 13th...... hari ni baru dapat. Might as well send it thru snail mail je.

Going back to sitiawan tomorrow....

Yeah, pass Sungai Kayan....
Pass that long bridge *sigh*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! lamictal anti seizure med new craps strategy

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.