Monday, May 23, 2005

It's a Man Man World

A man once told me…

Men are a bunch of opportunist. They are selfish.

Coming from a man’s mouth, it could not get any more true than that.

Women endure self torture, starve to look skinny and beautiful, to attract men. When a man marries, he wants his wife to take care of him. Wash his clothes, prepare him meals, satisfy his sexual desires… and once he’s not satisfied, he will look for it elsewhere. It is always about him, always. About his needs, his wants. When a couple have children, is it because he really wants to procreate?? I think not. He just wants to brag to his fellow men, “Hey, I made those (pointing at the kids). They came from me”, to prove his manhood.

So where is a woman’s place in this world? In a man’s eye? Are we not but just a tool to satisfy man’s wants, lusts, desires?

Everything revolves around men…

*******************

Am I losing my faith Abang?? Perhaps. All the negative remarks I’ve been hearing didn’t help at all.

Right now, I feel like being perched on top of a bamboo tree… with the wind blowing at 150miles/hour. The scenery is breathtaking, yet, I am terrified.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I told you to ban/delete/ignore those negative comments. Negativities eat one up. It can only lead to further negativeness.

I can only hope and work for the best.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drama melayu! pathetic.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

When we say things out of spite, anonymous, even though it is correct or to admonish others, it will come back and haunt us.

By God I swear on this. It will happen to every one.

8:36 PM  
Blogger atenah said...

tak fair gak marina, not all of them are rotten. there are men who are loving, caring & sweet. my du'a is for you to not only meet one but GET one :)

as for you "unknown" tak baik le main kutuk2 je. respek ah the feelings of others, kalau tak suka tak perlu datang sini and baca, kan? life is too short to be nasty.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.