Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday blues...

I have always been a loner. A lone ranger. I don't even have a Tonto.
I do have friends. But never close enough to spill out everything. Is it because I am afraid of getting hurt? The wound inflicted by someone dear to you, hurts even more compared to those made by a stranger or someone insignificant.

I am comfortable being by myself, doing things by myself… shopping, watching movies, eating out. Some people might think it is odd. But I am fine with it. Sometimes when friends ask me out, I would decline.
I am not a social misfit, nor anti-social. I just prefer to do things my way, in my own time, at my own pace. Having someone else around, I’ll feel restricted, suffocated even. I need that space. Perhaps, my space is bigger compared to most people out there.

Sometimes I just want to be left alone.

Sometimes I realise that…. I AM, alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.