Sunday, July 31, 2005

Nightmare On Tasik Permaisuri Street...

I had the strangest dream last night. A few dreams actually. Like one of my movie marathon. With multiple different stories and characters. Mak and Abah were in it. Even that someone was in it too… kekekekeke!!!!. I couldn’t recall much now. But this one was the weirdest.

I was in an operation theatre. Instead of operating, I was learning how to give anaesthesia. Neck block?? I was puncturing a dummy’s neck. Then there was people going to this surau to pray and I had to borrow somebody’s telekung to pray too. We took our turns.

Then I woke up around 5.30am. Took my shower and waited for subuh. Bersemangat nak start the day early after wasting the whole day yesterday. But I accidently slept again, and what was weird, I dreamt about the operation theatre again!! Same people, same settings. The twist was, I was the one who was supposed to be operated instead. But somehow I managed to escape…. Muahahahahaha!!!!…

This time I saw that telekung again, and everyone queueing up at the ablution. I was the first, but as I was finishing, people gave me this angry look coz there was this “Datuk” who was supposed to go first. Even my arwah Opah was there but I could not remember what she did. I remember telling her what I dreamt about, the operation theatre and stuff. Wow… a dream within a dream?? Spoookkyyyyy!!!!....

Funny… it is like watching a drama series, episode one… then episode two. Samarinda betul la.

Is it the stress? Should I be more kusyuk in my solat? Me missing him?? Dunno la….
But I woke up with goosebumps all over…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.