Monday, July 25, 2005

Me ... and my thoughts

I think i shall stop sharing my love life for the world to scrutinize..

My life is what i make it to be...

My happiness is what i decide which state i want to be in...

I shall fill myself with happy, positive thoughts...

I shall not whine or sound ungrateful...

Marriage is not the answer to EVERYTHING...

Finding the soulmate is a life time journey... i repeat.. a LIFETIME.. and i am only 32, only...

I shall not cry no more...

I will build that fort around me... the one i let crumbled not too long ago...

My emotions will be harder than steel...

My heart will be colder than Alaska...

My face wears that stuporous, lifeless, emotionless, glassy, halloween mask...

I have strived alone...

I was sick... and recovered.. alone...

I was happy and misearable... alone

So, what if there is that one human being out there who would like to share some bits of life with me? Just one. Something wrong with that?


Just me... and my thoughts

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.