Monday, August 01, 2005

Hibernation...

As from today, i will not be blogging much. I am having a major exam in early November, and i have reached the PANIC button.
To all my blog readers, luckily there are only a few, i shall be back in December, insyaallah. Your kind words will surely be missed. Perhaps, i shall pen a word or two from time to time, just to let off steam aye? Blogging has taken so much time from me, and time is very very precious to me at this moment. Nevertheless, it has been an eye opener and a fun journey.
I wish everybody the best... and do pray for me.
This teddy bear gonna hibernate in her cave now....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.