Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Ugly-Lookin' Stone Beach...

Today, i am off again to the East Coast for my thesis project. This is the 5th time and probably the last.

I am excited. Happy as i could finally conclude my thesis, though the final results may not be as what i expected to be. Not very happy, as no more staying at hotels, free food, free flight. But i think i have had enough of Pantai Batu Buruk sandy beach and Laut China Selatan breeze.

Maybe next time, another different spot... like Tioman, or Pangkor. I don't go for holidays. Not that i can't afford to, I just don't. Pathetic huh? Patut la tension je all the time. I guess my cats have managed to reduce my stress level to a tolerable point.

Hasta La Vista!!!



Nice weather but cloudy...










Told you my feet is not naked...

Nice sands...







View from my balcony...









Another view from the balcony. A tennis court.

It was windy and the waves were crashing verociously...








Yang brown tu kontena, terdampar kat pantai... Dunno why it is left there, for terumbu karang breeding kut??
Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.