Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Frozen Albino...

Time flies so fast. It had been a week since I last entered anything in my blog. A lot of things had happened.

********************

A famous blogger got caught … wet… with a famous tv personality. I think many was fooled, thought that they were blood related.

Met that someone again… Unfortunately, work was too demanding, physically and mentally. Could only offer 2 hours of my time. I hope he appreciates that.

Family members came over to my house… all 20 odd of them. Cooked macaroni, mushroom soup (ala Campbell je), toasted garlic bread, fried some French fries (tak tahu which bit yang frenchnya) and soya cincau….. licinnnnnn!!!!

*******************
Today, I did cataract operation on an 81 year old patient, with THE BOSS! Boss is the Guru of cataract operation, although she only operates the conventional way. Hers is as fast as 25minutes. Mine was 1hour 10 minutes. The fastest I had ever done was 50minutes.

My hands were trembling, with her breathing on my neck and scrutinizing every step. Yang betul pun jadi salah. Terketar-ketar macam kena Parkinson. How to do microsurgery with tremors la??? Nasib baik takde complications.

Those yang buat op dgn dia semua ketar. Memang la dewan bedah tu sejuk. Tapi bila dia ade, semua membeku. My junior nak cut suture pun ketar. There was another complicated case that took 2 hours. Sape lagi yang kena assist? Me laaaaa, yang lain semua nyorok belakang. Takut. Nasib baik masa tu mood dia ok, siap boleh gelak ketawa. Adeeeiiii… roller coaster betul. Maybe she’s perimenopausal.
*******************

Work has been very,very demanding. I go to work at 7am, and I reach home at 7pm. Day in and day out. Tak nampak matahari langsung. I think by the end of this 4 months, I will be fairer than the Albinos.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.