Saturday, August 20, 2005

Currycat...

I went to the mamak this morning to get my weekend dose of tosai. Yibbe, my gorgeous, hunky, male cat, jumped on the dining table and attack the plastic filled with curry. He was licking and shoving his nose on the plastic, and gesel-gesel his face against it. It was a peculiar sight. Just like the time when he 'mengurat' that stray brown spot femme fatale. The female cat was terguling-guling and meleset-leset on the floor. Yibbe looked just like that female cat high on endorphins.
So, i scooped out a spoonful of the mamak curry and put it on the plate. Yibbe licked it dry... Then he fell asleep on the carpet in my bedroom, looking all satisfied.
What's with this curry mamak and males?? You tell me...
Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.