Friday, June 08, 2007

Welcome home...

Has it been that long? THAT long?

Almost 6 months. That’s half year. And many, many days.

My readers (the very few ones), are probably wondering...


Maybe I was abducted by the ‘ikan patin’ cult…

Maybe I got lost in the dense jungles of Pahang…

Maybe I decided to change my ways and live with the Orang asli...

Maybe I had lost ‘it’… you know…. ‘it’

Maybe just plain lazy…

Maybe i couldn't be bothered anymore to share my mundane, insignificant life with anyone else...


No matter what excuse…

I have not forgotten my blog


As I read the archives,

is like being in a movie,

like flipping through the family album…


Where it all started, and when it all ended…

Familiar faces, familiar sounds, those smell, those smiles…

The heart aches, the victories…


Like... rujuk semula lepas cerai talak satu

Blog is like your home...

That home where you grew up in

Where your dried blood still stuck on the cement floor when you scratched your knee while trying to catch that stray cat with mak's freshly fried ikan bawal in his mouth...

Where your old cupboard, with your old clothes that mom refused to throw away because she didnt want you to grow up, still neatly folded...

Where behind the bed, is your pre-pubertal writings on the wall saying you had a crush on Michael J Fox during his Family Ties days...

That bed where you first dream a beautiful dream...

That dilapidated Raleigh bicycle that first taught you of independence and freedom...

That many things...

That tell you, you have lived...

I miss my home...

I miss my blog...

So, i am here again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.