Sunday, June 25, 2006

More Cats for Adoption...

I found Chiko at the parking lot few weeks ago. He looks so much like CocoLee, i thought they could be from the same mother. He was thin, dirty and hungry. I noticed he was limping on one leg. I thought perhaps i could give him some food, then send him back where i found him.

So i fed him, then i put him outside the house. He sat at the door, waiting. I tried to shoo him away, he just sat there looking at me.

I let him in... again. This time, for good.

It always started off this way. One minute you didn't want the cat to go hungry, the next you just don't have the heart to let them go hungry for long. Like Misha, Memeng, Coco, Tamtam, Baby. I just have this soft spot for felines or other furry creatures. I mean, who else would cry her heart out watching National Geographic ehh??

I hope he finds a good home. Though he limps (i think he had a fractured or dislocated knee joint), he runs as fast when chasing after the toy mouse, and as playful as Coco and Tamtam.


Chiko on my sejadah. He looks excatly like CocoLee. I think he is about 4-5 months old.

See... But Coco's fur is more brown, hence the name Coco. But they look almost alike...

Coco and Chiko hitting off well together. My cats don't fight. Except Memeng who slaps all cats who comes near her, except Misha. If cats from different mommy can live under one roof together in harmony, why can't siblings from the same parents? Sad... isn't it?

Coco posing manja and Chiko was about to jump on the camera phone.

Chiko getting comfortable with the rest of the household. From upper left clockwise... Tamtam, Baby, CocoLee and Chiko.

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.