Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Cats for Adoption...

This post is not without a heavy heart...

I will be moving up north come July... then back to KL in November for my finals. Then in December i will be transferred to God-knows-where.

My sis will be holding on to the apartment as she is still commuting to Shah Alam to continue her studies. But it is unfair for her to look after the 11 cats alone.

Yeah, you didn't get me wrong.

ELEVEN...

I have 3 adult cats with one very sick, 2 six-months-old, 1 four-months-old (at least i think so), a mommy and her 4 barely-a-month-old kitties.

I am at wits end. I have asked my staff, my neighbours. I have pestered my parents to ask their cat-loving friends. I thought of sending them to SPCA but i know they'll put them down if at certain period of time, no one wanna take them home for adoption. It shall be my last resort.

This is my desperate attempt to find good homes for my kitties.

They are fun, loving creatures (apart from the occasional vandalism of furnitures and your legs). They brought me joy and happiness, when no humans could.

But i just cannot be their mommy anymore.

I need to take extra care for the ailing Yibbe.

Yibbe when he was still a picture of health.

Misha... 3 year-old. Healthy, fun, manja, can be fierce sometimes. Vaccinated, de-flead, de-wormed, neutered. Likes to sleep in high places.

Memeng... 3 year-old. Misha's best friend. Female. Vaccinated, de-flead, de-wormed, neutered. She is deaf. Loves the vacuum cleaner. She weighs a whopping 5.6kg. Loves to eat and sleep... takes after me actually.

Tamtam... 6 months old. Male. Vaccinated, de-wormed, de-flead. Loves to scratch my legs. Sleeps on sofa and anything soft and fluffy... that includes me. Extra ability - disappearing in the dark.

CocoLee. 6 months-old. Male. Vaccinated, de-wormed, de-flead. Very manja. Loves to lick my face in the morning to wake me up for Subuh. Tamtam's sparring partner. Like any macho stud, loves to scratch his balls like in this picture.

I have more pics of Baby and her 4 kitties, and Chiko our latest addition. But blogger dashboard is playing up.

Next entry then...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.