Sunday, June 25, 2006

Money don't grow on trees...

I was financially taken aback when Yibbe got sick. His hospital bills, his medication, special diet, his follow-up... was costing me a lot. But i didn't want to give up. Even though he is an animal, he is not JUST an animal. He makes me happy, so i owe him something. At least i can make his life happy towards the end. That is the least i could do.

I am moving up north come July. So need extra cash for the trip, the move etc.

A few conferences are coming up. I have to attend 3 local but major ones. That shall be costing me a lot too.... the trip back to KL, the registration fees and what not.

I shall not borrow from my parents. I think i have too much pride.

I will scrape through. Eat maggie if i have to. Cut down on my unnecessary expenses. Eat out less etc.

Let's not even mention the credit card payments...

As i ponder upon my financial woes, when i checked my account, i found a few extra grands in my bank, apart from the monthly salary. I was pleasantly surprised.

I think it was my backdated salary. I had just submitted my SKT forms and they have updated my tangga gaji.

The money came at the perfect time of need.

I am grateful. Helping out Yibbe was a good cause, and God has answered my prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brought to you exclusively by Marina`s Eye. Copyrights reserved.